I’ve seen a DIY dent ‘improver’ kit can’t I just have a go myself?


You can but they’re called an “improver” for a reason and in the wrong hands could potentially cause more damage, possibly making it too severe to repair by a PDR technician leaving the only option of an expensive body shop repair and paint.

Start typing and press Enter to search